Terms of Service


Nooflex is a dietary supplement that is not meant to cure or treat any physical or mental illness. By using this product, you are bound by our terms of service. A container of Nooflex contains 30 capsules meant to be taken two at a time as needed. It is not a 30 day supply nor is it a daily supplement. By purchasing and using this product, you have no obligation to continue using it or purchasing it. Any purchase made requires at least 7 days for the order to be processed and prepared for shipment.

Refund Policy

We offer a money back guarantee on purchased Nooflex containers that have not been opened at a rate of 75% of the price of the unopened container. The other 25% covers the cost of shipping and restocking the product. If any free bottles were included with an order, customers are required to return those as well in order to receive their refund. If a bottle was opened but the customer was not satisfied with the product for any reason, they are entitled to a refund of 50% of the purchase price minus the cost of shipping and handling. All refunds are only valid within 30 days of the original purchase for first time customers. We will not accept or issue a refund for any packages marked return to sender or refused. To receive your refund for a first-time order, we must receive the returned product first.


Our Nooflex team takes product safety very seriously. All of our products are sealed before leaving our hands. If a container shows up unsealed, do not use it. If you have any physical or mental illnesses, or if you are pregnant, do not use this product without consulting a doctor first. Do not take more than the recommended dosage and do not give this product to anyone under 18 years of age. There are no known side effects for pregnant women, but that does not mean it is safe for pregnant women -- please consult your doctor before use.